Download Audio MP3 | 00:22:01
I give an update on what’s been going on behind the scenes at the ERI office, regarding recent speaking trips, making the video series analyzing “Reversing Roe,” and an update on the sidewalk counseling course.
- Click here to watch my video series Reversing Roe: Exposing the Bias
- Click here to donate to Equal Rights Institute
- Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:30:57
I recently sat in the conference room in our new office to give you an update on what’s been going on behind the scenes at Equal Rights Institute:
- 01:41 – Sidewalk Counseling Course production update;
- 02:58 – Why following us on Facebook and Twitter will help us publish books;
- 07:18 – Introduction to my project to help pastors prevent abortions in their churches.
Last week marked the four-year anniversary of the launch of Equal Rights Institute. It’s been a busy year!
We spoke to 2,465 people in 29 speeches and one all-day seminar, representing a 17% increase in how many people we spoke to in the last year. (We rarely do seminars now that the course is out. Now we encourage groups to get the course and then consider flying one of us out for Q&A and roleplay exercises.)
We also published 25 new articles to our blog, a 92% increase from last year, which were read by 32,084 people, a 13% increase from last year. (And those analytics aren’t even accurate, given that due to a huge website error we just fixed, we’re missing two full months of data. Therefore the actual increase in readership is larger than what we’re seeing.)
Here are a few of my favorite memories from the last year:
Training the staff and volunteers of Denmark Right to Life to have better dialogues with pro-choice people.
Download Audio MP3 | 00:31:09
I walk around a botanical garden in Denmark and share about what’s been going on behind the scenes at ERI lately:
- 00:00 – What I did in Denmark
- 13:02 – Why I had to completely rework the way we do webinars
- 17:07 – Speaker training for Rachel and her first speaking tour in Oregon and Pennsylvania
- 19:35 – Where we’re at with the big Equipped for Life Course extension and why it’s taking so long
- 22:02 – Why we’re building a video studio instead of renting studio time like we did when we first filmed the course two years ago
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
New Blog Moderator
This is just a quick announcement that ERI Speaker/Writer Rachel Crawford has been added as a moderator to our blog comments, and she will be the primary moderator for the time being. The other two moderators are Josh and Timothy Brahm.
You can always read our comments policy by clicking on the link at the bottom of the blog. We have a more rigid comments policy than some other sites because our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.