Download Audio MP3 | 01:03:29
In this episode Tim gives a fuller explanation of the argument Josh presented in the course about avoiding burden of proof shifts, and responds to likely counter-arguments. For example, doesn’t the dialogue style Tim is teaching allow the pro-choice person to have too much of an advantage, or allow them to take too much control of the conversation?
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Circumventing Philosophy Hell
- Equipped for Life Podcast Episode One: When They Bite the Bullet
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Gettier Problems
- The Cove Documentary
- Black Fish Documentary
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: On Virtue-Signaling
- Equipped for Life Podcast Episode 24: Social Media Dialogue – Part 2: How to Think About Virtue Signaling.