Download Audio MP3 | 01:03:29
In this episode Tim gives a fuller explanation of the argument Josh presented in the course about avoiding burden of proof shifts, and responds to likely counter-arguments. For example, doesn’t the dialogue style Tim is teaching allow the pro-choice person to have too much of an advantage, or allow them to take too much control of the conversation?
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Circumventing Philosophy Hell
- Equipped for Life Podcast Episode One: When They Bite the Bullet
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Gettier Problems
- The Cove Documentary
- Black Fish Documentary
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: On Virtue-Signaling
- Equipped for Life Podcast Episode 24: Social Media Dialogue – Part 2: How to Think About Virtue Signaling.
Subscribe to the Equipped for Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Subscribe to ERI’s other podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.