Download Audio MP3 | 00:35:32
Josh, Tim, and Rachel answer more questions from Ian McGinniss, the president of Dukes for Life at James Madison University.
- 00:00: Is A Quiet Place a pro-life movie?
- 02:28: What is your approach when pro-choice people say that they don’t want to be forced to stay pregnant?
- 09:12: How did all three of you get involved in the pro-life movement?
- 20:24: What would you say to groups who are dealing with pushback from their campus administration about doing pro-life events? How would you handle those issues yourself?
- 23:43: How would you describe the difference between legality and morality, especially for Christians who sometimes think that everything that is morally wrong should be against the law?
- 30:59: What do you do when you’re talking to a passive listener who doesn’t really want to explain their beliefs?
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Thanos Would be Pro-Choice
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Pro-Lifers Aren’t “Forcing” Women to Stay Pregnant
- Rachel Crawford for the ERI Blog: Stop Using “Trust Women” as an Abortion Trump Card
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: On Virtue-Signaling
- Josh Brahm for the ERI Blog: My Pro-Life Journey Began in Front of This Abortion Facility
- Amazon: Politically Correct Death: Answering the Arguments for Abortion Rights by Dr. Francis Beckwith
- Alliance Defending Freedom’s Legal Request Page | 1-800-835-5233
- Equipped for Life Podcast: Responding to Free Speech Violations on Campus – An Interview with Casey Mattox from Alliance Defending Freedom
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Dialogue Tip: Tell Them That They Can’t Offend You
The Amazon link on this page is an Amazon Affiliate link, which means that if you click the link and then buy the book, ERI will get a small kickback from Amazon.