My pro-life apologetics speech from the 2017 Students for Life of America conference in D.C. has been posted! This talk includes a few ideas that we’ve never spoken publicly about before.
The speech includes these topics:
- Why I avoid accusing people of committing logical fallacies, and what I do instead;
- The four-step method of trotting out a toddler that we’ve found to be most effective;
- How to respond and how NOT to respond when people say “No one knows when life begins.”
- Three reasons why the Equal Rights Argument changes more minds about abortion than any other personhood argument we’ve ever tested;
- Why every pro-choice person must choose between one of three extremist options;
- Three implications of standard bodily rights arguments.
- Click here to learn more about the Equipped for Life Course.
- Click here to apply for a scholarship for the Equipped for Life Course.