Download Audio MP3 | 01:00:30
Tim, Rachel, and I sat down to share some of our favorite stories from the people we talked to at the 2018 Students for Life East Coast Conference. We walked away from that conference glowing, excitedly telling each other stories, because that was one of the most encouraging days we had experienced at ERI. We decided that you should have a chance to listen in on those stories, especially if you’re a financial supporter that made this work, and the amazing results we witnessed, possible.
- Timothy Brahm: On Virtue-Signaling
- JohnBCrist on YouTube: Trying to Play Guess Who in 2018
- Josh Brahm: Why You Shouldn’t Face the Person You’re Talking To
- ERI’s Equipped for Life Course
- ERI Blog: Relational Apologetics articles
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes!