Download Audio MP3 | 00:07:20
It’s not always easy for a pro-life person to go from using the label they’ve always preferred to a different one though. When we talk to people we form habits, and getting out of habits is always difficult. In this video I tell the brief story of a woman named Rhonda who decided to change one of the labels she used to favor.
- Question: What Would Be a Better Word Than “Abortionist”?
- Why We Should Accurately Describe Other People’s Positions
- Should We Call ANYBODY “Pro-Abortion?”
- Are Pro-Choice Advocates Good at Describing Their Own Position?
- Are We Afraid of the Truth?
Click here to share the original article.
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes!