Download Audio MP3 | 00:31:56
Josh and Rachel share several observations they’ve recently made about what is REALLY going on when pro-choice advocates bring up the topic of rape, that may completely change the way you think about those discussions! They also include why Josh makes sure that he covers that topic in speeches in front of mixed audiences, as well as some thoughts for church youth leaders on the topic. You don’t want to miss this one.
- Source for the “Rape accounts for roughly 1% of abortions” stat: Alan Guttmacher Institute: “Reasons U.S. Women Have Abortions: Quantitative and Qualitative Perspectives.” See tables 2 and 3. https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/defa…
- Josh Brahm: The Best Way to Expose Logical Fallacies: Don’t Call Them by Name http://bit.ly/2ikWwed
- Get the Common Ground Without Compromise Book: https://bit.ly/2E7mEEq
- Responding to the Question of Rape with Wisdom and Compassion: http://bit.ly/2w2JW5q
- Ben Shapiro’s Response to Abortion in the Case of Rape: http://bit.ly/2r1zQzG
- Video: Why I Hate Responding to the Question of Rape https://youtu.be/HFGaLSpIZ3o
- Relating to Relativists http://bit.ly/2ymoNsr
- Effectively Responding to Moral Relativism http://bit.ly/2gsqidj
- Will Smith’s Indefensible Moral Relativism http://bit.ly/2GAgRmv
Subscribe to the Equipped for Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Subscribe to ERI’s other podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.