Pastor Dan Burrell from Life Fellowship Church invited ERI President Josh Brahm to be interviewed for a four-episode series on pro-life dialogue for their podcast, LifeTalks. This is the second episode in that series. They address when to talk about abortion in this day and age, our responsibilities as pro-life voters, and how to manage support for organizations that back Planned Parenthood.
- 2:26: Why should we avoid discussing abortion on social media? Or should we?
- 7:53: Is it a bad idea to even respond when you see one of your friends on Facebook that may put something up that is against our beliefs? (Is it our responsibility?)
- 11:21: Is it better to have no restrictions on abortion rather than legislation with some restrictions but many exceptions?
- 15:10 Is it right to use a candidate’s position on abortion as a litmus test as to whether or not you would support them politically?
- 16:37: Should you talk about abortion in church?
- 20:02: Is it right to give money to organizations that, while they do some good, support abortion providers like Planned Parenthood?
- ERI Blog: Learning to Allow Space for the Thinking Pause
- Relational apologetics articles on the ERI blog