Download Audio MP3 | 01:22:16
Josh shares what happened when he gave a pro-life speech at a high school in Canada last month where three angry pro-choice girls sat in the front row and dominated the Q&A session. You’ll hear how Josh actually handled it, as well as a discussion with Tim and Rachel about what Josh could have done better.
If you ever plan on giving pro-life speeches, this episode will be very practically helpful to you!
- Channel 4 News YouTube Channel: Jordan Peterson debate on the gender pay gap, campus protests and postmodernism
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Don’t Be Too Nice
- Josh Brahm for the ERI Blog: When and How You Should End Unproductive Conversations
- PhilosophyInsights YouTube Channel: Jordan Peterson Calls Out Disruptive Protesters at Queen´s University
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Six Ways I’ve Seen Pro-Choice People Try to Censor Pro-Lifers
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: How Should Conservatives Respond to the Disturbing Trend of Campus Censorship?