Download Audio MP3 | 00:22:53
I recently sat in our new studio to give you an update on what’s been going on behind the scenes at Equal Rights Institute. There are a lot of visuals in this video, so it’s best watched instead of listened to on the podcast, but both are available.
- 01:14 – New studio;
- 03:55 – Tim’s resignation;
- 05:01 – New Director of Training and behind the scenes of the new Equipped for Life extension;
- 07:25 – Launch of the Sidewalk Counseling Masterclass;
- 11:29 – Encouraging testimonies from the Protect Life Michigan conference;
- 13:49 – Relaunching the Equipped for Life Podcast into a free, public feed;
- 18:42 – Our plans to make a bigger impact at the next March for Life.
Testimonials from the Sidewalk Counseling Masterclass:
“I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone wanting to get involved in sidewalk counseling. Before watching the course, sidewalk counseling seemed like an intimidating thing that should be left to others more knowledgeable and gifted. After watching this course, I feel very confident that I could get out there and do it.” – Jessica
“This course has real-life lessons from seasoned sidewalk counselors. I appreciated so much that they not only make suggestions of what to do, but also shared their own mistakes and what they have learned. It’s paced such that you don’t need any experience in sidewalk counseling to follow it. The training is incredibly practical—- seriously, this course will be some of the best money you ever spend!“ – Laura
“I found myself making exclamations out loud! I was totally drawn to the reasonings and stories. I felt I could finally put a finger on things that were wrong with my previous experience. I felt inspired to just go back out there (it’s been a year). I am sure that if the material was presented in a teaching format, I could not have processed everything in a personal way. When one video ended, I wanted to just see what was next on the next video.” – Debra
- Click here to learn more about the Equipped for Life Course
- Click here to learn more about the Sidewalk Counseling Masterclass
- Click here to donate to Equal Rights Institute
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.