Download Audio MP3 | 00:15:37
I’ve written a series of blog posts on what pro-lifers should say to someone who wishes they had been aborted, is happy about her abortion, or has post-abortive friends. But what should pro-lifers say to someone who performs abortions? I received this question from a Canadian named Daniel as a follow-up to my series.
I wrote this piece after thinking, looking at other discussions, and getting feedback from Abby Johnson. After I published it, an abortion practitioner from the midwest reached out and said that she would love to have coffee or lunch with me if I’m ever in her area.
- Josh Brahm: What to Say to Someone Who Says “I Wish I Had Been Aborted”
- Josh Brahm: What Should You Say to a Woman Who is Happy That She Had an Abortion?
- Josh Brahm: 7 Tips for Talking to Someone Who Has Post-Abortive Friends
- Click here for the discussion on Secular Pro-Life
- Click here for the discussion on Jill Stanek’s blog
- Click here to buy Abby Johnson’s book “Unplanned”
- Click here for the online discussion on the best word to use to describe the medical practitioner who performs an abortion
- Click here for the interview with a Fresno Pregnancy Care Center director
- Josh Brahm: My Formerly Pro-Choice Friend Now Self-Identifies as Pro-Life!
- Josh Brahm: Understanding and Responding to Bodily Rights Arguments
- Josh Brahm: The Most Undervalued Argument in the Prolife Movement (Equal Rights Argument)
- Click here for Abby Johnson’s “And Then There Were None” ministry
Click here to share the original article.
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes!