Download Audio MP3 | 00:52:26
Josh, Tim, and Rachel begin a multi-part series on how to be an effective pro-life advocate on social media. They begin the series by talking about some of the obstacles that often prevent good dialogue from happening on social media, like image management.
The episode begins with a discussion of our favorite Facebook pages. If you don’t want to hear any of this, skip to 08:18.
- Facebook Page: Ecclesia Dei Strikes Back
- Facebook Page: The Babylon Bee
- See the Equipped for Life Podcast 14 on Relational Apologetics Personal Stories and Reflections
- CollegeHumor: If People Left Parties Like They Leave Facebook
- ABC News YouTube Channel: Ashton Kutcher Speech on Human Trafficking Before Congress
- Vanity Fair: Why Anthony Hopkins Will Never Write Another Actor Fan Mail Again
Subscribe to the Equipped for Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Subscribe to ERI’s other podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.