Estimated reading time: 1 minutes.
Josh Brahm analyzes the documentary “Reversing Roe” and exposes the biased editing tricks and responds to the pro-choice arguments made.
Click on the embedded playlist below to watch the video series, or click on the button on the top left of the player to pick and choose which sections to watch.
Videos in the Playlist Above:
- Editing Tricks
- More Editing Tricks
- Gender Bias
- Pro-Choice Christians and False Stats
- Personhood, Bodily Rights Arguments, and Roe vs. Wade
- Did Pro-Lifers Make Up Partial-Birth Abortion?
- Do Tax Dollars For Planned Parenthood Help Fund Abortion?
- The Worst Pro-Choice Arguments in the Film
Question for pro-choice people: Do you see this documentary as being fair to both sides, or is it just something that in the end might be useful in motivating inactive pro-choice people?
Question for anybody: Should documentaries attempt to be neutral? Tell us in the comments below!
Share this video series with your friends using this link: EqualRightsInstitute.com/ReversingRoe
- Free Beacon: Netflix Documentary ‘Reversing Roe’ Cuts Nearly All Interviews With Pro-Life Women
- NewsBusters: Netflix’s ‘Reversing Roe’ Doc Cut Days of Footage with Pro-Life Women
- New York Times: Review: ‘Reversing Roe’ Shows How Abortion Became Political
- Dartmouth Paper: Alumni Q&A: filmmakers Ricki Stern & Annie Sundberg
- Film School Radio: Reversing Roe, Co-directors Ricki Stern and Annie Sundberg
- Equal Rights Institute: Should We Be Open-Minded About Abortion?
- Equal Rights Institute: Back Alley Abortion Arguments in 5 Minutes
- Amazon: Dr. Bernard Nathanson – Aborting America
- Gallup: Abortion Opinion Polls
- Equal Rights Institute: Bodily Rights Arguments Landing Page
- Cornell Law School: Doe v. Bolton text
- Equal Rights Institute: Subscribe to Email List
- Dr. Martin Haskell for National Abortion Federation: Second Trimester D&X, 20 Weeks and Beyond
- Secular Pro-Life: Deconstructing Three Pro-Choice Myths (Speech Video)
Please tweet this article!
- Tweet: VIDEO: Reversing Roe – Exposing the Bias
- Tweet: VIDEO: Josh Brahm analyzes the documentary “Reversing Roe” and exposes the biased editing tricks and responds to the pro-choice arguments made.
The post “Reversing Roe: Exposing the Bias” originally appeared at the Equal Rights Institute blog. Subscribe to our email list with the form below and get a FREE gift. Click here to learn more about our pro-life apologetics course, “Equipped for Life: A Fresh Approach to Conversations About Abortion.”