Download Audio MP3 | 01:31:12
Josh, Tim, and Rachel respond to a pro-choice video on illegal abortions in El Salvador. Click here to watch the pro-choice video we’re responding to.
The show begins with a discussion of our favorite Pixar movies. If you want to get straight to the main topic, you can skip to 10:23 in the episode.
Apologies for occasional wonky audio in this episode. We were playing around with some new post-production techniques that, once dialed in, will improve the audio quality of the podcast. But not everything is totally dialed in yet, so this episode has some occasional mic bleed. Thankfully, we were able to mix most of it out.
- Now This Her: Criminalizing Abortion: Serving 30 Years For A Miscarriage
- Josh Brahm for the ERI Blog: Pro-Choice Redditor Models Honest Reasoning by Exposing Media Bias Over Feticide Story
- Equipped for Life Podcast: Should Women be Prosecuted if Abortion Becomes Illegal?
- Learn more at equippedcourse.com in Equipped for Life Course Module 2, Lesson 1: Trot Out the Toddler – The ERI Approach
- Rachel Crawford for the ERI Blog: What If Abortion Weren’t a Possible Choice?
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: Bodily Rights Arguments Necessitate Extremism
- Timothy Brahm for the ERI Blog: How to Turn the Tables on Four Pro-Choice Arguments
- Josh referenced the first two episodes of “The Confession Tapes” on Netflix.