Download Audio MP3 | 01:34:16
Rachel Crawford joins Josh and Tim to discuss relational apologetics for the next two episodes. In this episode we focus on some stories that emphasize different aspects of relational apologetics, and in the next episode we’ll focus on multiple arguments for doing this as well as 12 practical tips.
This episode also includes a brief discussion on how to deal with being angry with pro-choice people for the things they say.
- Endorsement that Rachel’s pro-choice friend Amanda wrote for Rachel’s staff page – https://equalrightsinstitute.com/leadership-team/rachel-crawford/
- De Facto Guardian (DFG) paper that Josh and Tim referenced – https://www.jfaweb.org/jfa-blog/2015/10/13/a-response-to-the-strongest-violinist
- Roni’s account of the time she met Josh, Steve Wagner, and Clinton Wilcox. This is part four of her six-part series on her process of becoming pro-life. – https://blog.equalrightsinstitute.com/relational-apologetics-another-pro-choice-friend-becomes-pro-life/
- Here is part one: http://adminraptor.blogspot.com/2014/05/becoming-pro-life-genesis.html
- Here is part two: http://adminraptor.blogspot.com/2014/05/becoming-pro-life-never-ending-debate.html (“JB” refers to Josh)
- Here is part three: http://adminraptor.blogspot.com/2014/05/becoming-pro-life-from-extreme-to.html
- Here is part five: http://adminraptor.blogspot.com/2014/05/becoming-pro-life-resistance-rejection.html
- Here is part six: http://adminraptor.blogspot.com/2014/05/becoming-pro-life-new-path.html
- Learn more about confirmation bias in module one of the Equipped for Life Course: https://equalrightsinstitute.teachable.com/p/the-equipped-for-life-course