Pro-Life Magazine is a FREE digital magazine covering pro-life issues. They published an interview with me for their first issue, as well as interviews with Dr. Maureen Condic, Dr. Christopher Kaczor, Kelsey Hazzard and others.
You can get the magazine on your iPad or iPhone, or you can download a free PDF if you subscribe to their email list first.
Here are some of the questions they asked me for their piece on my work:
- Do pro-choice people see pro-lifers as combative?
- What are some common mistakes that pro-life people make, and how can we avoid them?
- What are the most common pro-choice arguments you hear today?
Here are some links to things I mentioned in the interview:
- Phil Plait speech at atheist conference. (Language warning)
- Download my sermon on fear, ignorance and apathy.
- You can also download my follow-up sermon the following year at the same church, where I responded to other common reasons that Christians don’t get more involved.
- Download my speech on faulty pro-life arguments. (You have to sign-up for my email list though.)
- Download my speech about responding to bodily rights statements with the De Facto Guardian argument. Then read our paper that goes into more detail.