Download Audio MP3 | 00:15:14
It’s not often that I am pleasantly surprised by the way pro-choice people act on the internet. This is the story of a pro-choice redditor who looked into the details of an Indianapolis woman’s conviction for feticide and discovered that many media stories about this case were withholding crucial details. I encourage you to follow this person’s example by fighting against confirmation bias.
- The original WNCN piece mentioned is no longer available.
- Click here to read the pro-choice redditor’s comment.
- Click here to read the Slate article quoting a pathologist who gives pretty convincing reasons to believe that the tests used during the autopsy of the baby are outdated and inconsistent.
- Click here to read another reddit comment on confirmation bias.
- Click here to read the WSBT article regarding the toxicologist’s testing of Patel’s blood.
- Timothy Brahm: Are We Afraid of the Truth?
Click here to share the original article.
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes!