Download Audio MP3 | 00:15:14
It’s not often that I am pleasantly surprised by the way pro-choice people act on the internet. This is the story of a pro-choice redditor who looked into the details of an Indianapolis woman’s conviction for feticide and discovered that many media stories about this case were withholding crucial details. I encourage you to follow this person’s example by fighting against confirmation bias.
- The original WNCN piece mentioned is no longer available.
- Click here to read the pro-choice redditor’s comment.
- Click here to read the Slate article quoting a pathologist who gives pretty convincing reasons to believe that the tests used during the autopsy of the baby are outdated and inconsistent.
- Click here to read another reddit comment on confirmation bias.
- Click here to read the WSBT article regarding the toxicologist’s testing of Patel’s blood.
- Timothy Brahm: Are We Afraid of the Truth?
Click here to share the original article.
Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes!
Subscribe to the Equipped for Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Subscribe to ERI’s other podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.