Listen to the latest version of my presentation, “Planned Parenthood Unveiled: What They Don’t Want You to Know.” This was delivered at Free Grace Church in June, 2011.
Many people automatically associate Planned Parenthood with abortion. It’s appropriate; they are the nation’s leading abortion provider. However, there’s a lot more to Planned Parenthood than just abortions. After discussing many of these sordid details, I explain my controversial opinion that Planned Parenthood is NOT a racist organization, and respond to the counter-arguments often made about this subject.
PG-13 Warning: The details, particularly in the sections about Planned Parenthood’s teen website is not kid-friendly. For younger teens, parental discretion is advised.
- Download the Presentation: (1 hour, 12 minutes)
- The difference between this presentation and an apologetics presentation
- When you should and should NOT use this information
- Planned Parenthood: The “Starbucks of abortion”
- Free abortions to 9/11 and Katrina victims
- Opposes parental notification laws
- Caught promoting violence against pro-lifers
- “Choice on Earth” Christmas cards
- Promotes promiscuity in teens
- Protects statutory rapists
- Documented proof of the selling of fetal body parts
- Is Planned Parenthood racist?
- So what can we do?
- Download the PP cartoon Josh played, which promotes violence against pro-lifers.
- Watch Live Action’s Mona Lisa videos for yourself.
- I didn’t have time to show one of these during the presentation, but check out Live Action’s Rosa Acuna videos, showing Planned Parenthood staff lying about fetal development and pregnancy facts.
On conspiracy theories:
- “Reasons to Believe” is a Christian apologetics website, and they had two great podcast episodes about conspiracy theories. These were helpful to me in preparing the “is Planned Parenthood racist” section, but I didn’t have time to get into this much detail on general problems with conspiracy theories. So if this subject interests you, you can learn more here:
- Greg Koukl also discussed the topic on his excellent radio show. Click here to visit the archives and scroll down to the show from January 31, 2010. (You may need to create a free account to see the archives.)
- I heard of an abortion clinic owner who is a racist and has said he wants to eliminate Hispanic babies.
- If focusing on racism saves more babies by hurting Planned Parenthood, shouldn’t we focus on racism?
- Walter Hoye says that 100 years from now there’s not going to be a black race.
- The Georgia “Endangered Species” billboards aren’t actually saying that Planned Parenthood is racist, are they?
- But some good will come from the billboards, right?
- But there was a lot of buzz about it…
- In the end, isn’t the goal to keep this stuff out there? And if some people have a different way of doing that, isn’t that good?
- We’re never going to be able to do anything perfectly, because as soon as it wouldn’t offend anybody, it wouldn’t help.
- How does Planned Parenthood get into schools, and what can I do about it?
- But a non-Planned Parenthood presenter would probably be teaching the same information, so is that any better?
- If there’s more than one abortion facility in town, and one of them is Planned Parenthood, should we focus on Planned Parenthood?
- Do you have a training for sidewalk counseling?
If you’re interested in having me speak to your group, check our my speaking page and click the “Check My Availability” button.