Download Audio MP3 | 00:46:49
Josh, Tim, and Rachel respond to a bunch of listener mail questions related to the burning IVF lab thought experiment, particularly the concern that it’s too easy for pro-choice people to get traction with strawmen tweets when pro-life people have to answer with longer, more thoughtful responses that fewer people will read.
- Tim Brahm for the ERI Blog: Four Practical Tips for Responding to the Burning Fertility Clinic
- Robert George for Public Discourse: Embryos and Five-Year-Olds: Whom to Rescue
- Josh Brahm for the ERI Blog: Understanding What Richard Dawkins Actually Believes About Abortion and Down Syndrome
- Josh Brahm for the ERI Blog: Richard Dawkins Retweeted My Article, and What We Can Learn From That
- Facebook: Dank Pro-Life Memes
Subscribe to the Equipped for Life Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Subscribe to ERI’s other podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.