|Date:||February 27, 2016|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Event:||Equal Rights Institute Seminar|
Equal Rights Institute
|Venue:||New Hope Christian Fellowship|
|Location:||6240 Verner Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
The Equal Rights Institute training seminar is coming to Sacramento!
Josh and Tim Brahm will teach and mentor you personally to make sure you get the most out of the day. This seminar is designed to train you to have productive conversations with pro-choice people, using the arguments and dialogue skills that will be most likely to change their mind.
NOTE: If you attend this seminar, you will be working with an experienced mentor who will help you to learn the concepts and be able to put them into practice. Because there is a limited number of mentors, there is a cap on the number of people we can effectively train at this seminar. Registering at this page is the ONLY way to guarantee a seat at the seminar. If we still have room left for more people on the day of the event, it will be first come first served until we meet our cap. If you’re planning to attend, please complete this registration to guarantee a seat.
- When: Saturday, February 27th. Registration starts at 8:30. Seminar starts at 9:00 and ends at 4:30.
- Where: New Hope Christian Fellowship | 6240 Verner Ave, Sacramento, CA
- Food: Lunch will be provided, as well as snacks and refreshments.
- Cost: Free
- When: Monday and Tuesday, February 29th and March 1st, from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Where: Location to be announced at the seminar.