|Date:||April 19, 2015|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Event:||Equal Rights Institute Seminar - Portland|
|Sponsor:||Portland Community College Students for Life Club|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
The Students for Life club at Portland Community College is bringing Equal Rights Institute’s training seminar to Portland! Josh and Tim Brahm and Jacob Nels will teach and mentor you personally to make sure you get the most out of the day. This seminar is designed to train you to have productive conversations with pro-choice people, using the arguments and dialogue skills that will be most likely to change their mind.
NOTE: If you attend this seminar, you will be working with an experienced mentor who will help you to learn the concepts and be able to put them into practice. Because there is a limited number of mentors, there is a cap on the number of people we can effectively train at this seminar. Filling out this registration form is the ONLY way to guarantee a seat at the seminar. If we still have room left for more people on the day of the event, it will be first come first served until we meet our cap. If you’re planning to attend, please complete this form to guarantee a seat.
- When: Sunday, April 19th, from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Portland Community College – Sylvania Campus – HT 322
- Food: Lunch will be provided, as well as snacks and refreshments.
Cost of admission: (pay at the door)
- Portland Community College Students for Life Club Members: Free
- College students, non-Students for Life club members: $10
- Adults: $20
Scholarships are available. Contact Jacob Nels to apply.
- When: Monday and Tuesday, April 20th and 21st
- Where: Location to be announced at the seminar.
Please note: The goal of the comments section on this blog is simply and unambiguously to promote productive dialogue. We reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, disrespectful, flagrantly uncharitable, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our Comments Policy.