|Date:||September 19, 2015|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Event:||Equal Rights Institute Seminar - Michigan|
|Sponsor:||The Students for Life clubs at University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University|
|Venue:||Eastern Michigan University - Student Center 300|
|Location:||900 Oakwood St
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
The Students for Life clubs at University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University are bringing Equal Rights Institute’s training seminar to Michigan! Josh and Tim Brahm and Jacob Nels will teach and mentor you personally to make sure you get the most out of the day. This seminar is designed to train you to have productive conversations with pro-choice people, using the arguments and dialogue skills that will be most likely to change their mind.
NOTE: If you attend this seminar, you will be working with an experienced mentor who will help you to learn the concepts and be able to put them into practice. Because there is a limited number of mentors, there is a cap on the number of people we can effectively train at this seminar. Filling out this registration form is the ONLY way to guarantee a seat at the seminar. If we still have room left for more people on the day of the event, it will be first come first served until we meet our cap. If you’re planning to attend, please complete this form to guarantee a seat.
- When: Saturday, September 19th. Registration starts at 9. Seminar starts at 9:30 and ends at 4:30.
- Where: Eastern Michigan University – Student Center 300
- Food: Lunch will be provided, as well as snacks and refreshments.
- Cost: Free! The event is being co-sponsored by the two Students for Life clubs.
- When: Monday and Tuesday, September 21st & 22nd, from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Where: Location to be announced at the seminar.